- Setting goals, strategizing and making plans
- Taking complicated concepts and whittling them down to a simple approach
- Training/motivating groups of all sizes on ways to focus, take action and make things happen
- Speaking, singing and writing – to train; to instruct; to inspire
- My precious family
- My relationship with God
- Built a multimillion dollar national Direct Sales company from my kitchen table to a corporate campus
- Several blogs where I share thoughts, training and meditations
- Raised and homeschooled a family of 3 boys and 1 girl and am now enjoying my new role as Nana.
- Lived life out of control and in control (so I thought) / in charge and as a victim
- To prioritize my life based on my relationship with God
- It’s more important to listen than to talk (but when it’s time to talk I’m ready!)
- To value celebration – of people and the purposes they are fulfilling
- To live on purpose for His purpose
- It’s all about living life on purpose – one. day. at. a. time.
by design; intentionally
I have known and worked with Tami for 10 years. She has an amazing gift to touch the hearts and minds of those around her and move them in a forward direction with integrity and passion by what she says and does. Jacquie M. Director of Training and Development
Tami is an eloquent writer and speaker with a dash of humor that makes things interesting! She is true to her beliefs, passionate about her causes and provides down to earth practical advice. Nanci S.
Tami is a true visionary who writes from her extensive personal experience as a business founder/owner, mother of four and mentor to hundreds of independent consultants/business owners. As a speaker, Tami is riveting, engaging, and a real crowd-pleaser appealing to audiences of all types … and she can bring the house down with a song! … Continue reading a true visionary