- Setting goals, strategizing and making plans
- Taking complicated concepts and whittling them down to a simple approach
- Training/motivating groups of all sizes on ways to focus, take action and make things happen
- Writing – to train; to instruct; to inspire
- Built a multimillion dollar national Direct Sales company from my kitchen table to a corporate campus.
- Raised and homeschooled a family of 3 boys and 1 girl and am now enjoying my new role as Nana.
- Lived life out of control and in control (so I thought); in charge and as a victim
It’s all about living life on purpose – one. day. at. a. time.
by design; intentionally
What I learned from Tami VanHoy during nine years as an independent consultant has developed me personally and professional, more than any of my years working for a top Fortune 100 company! Her ability to call others to action through her humble transparency is what built a 20 million dollar company! She is a refreshing … Continue reading heart-centered coach & mentor
Tami is an eloquent writer and speaker with a dash of humor that makes things interesting! She is true to her beliefs, passionate about her causes and provides down to earth practical advice. Nanci S.
Tami Spoke to e-Women Network McKinney Chapter and it was a heart-felt, uplifting, message. I recommend Tami to speak for any organization! Denise H