- Setting goals, strategizing and making plans
- Taking complicated concepts and whittling them down to a simple approach
- Training/motivating groups of all sizes on ways to focus, take action and make things happen
- Speaking, singing and writing – to train; to instruct; to inspire
- My precious family
- My relationship with God
- Built a multimillion dollar national Direct Sales company from my kitchen table to a corporate campus
- Several blogs where I share thoughts, training and meditations
- Raised and homeschooled a family of 3 boys and 1 girl and am now enjoying my new role as Nana.
- Lived life out of control and in control (so I thought) / in charge and as a victim
- To prioritize my life based on my relationship with God
- It’s more important to listen than to talk (but when it’s time to talk I’m ready!)
- To value celebration – of people and the purposes they are fulfilling
- To live on purpose for His purpose
- It’s all about living life on purpose – one. day. at. a. time.
by design; intentionally
What I learned from Tami VanHoy during nine years as an independent consultant has developed me personally and professional, more than any of my years working for a top Fortune 100 company! Her ability to call others to action through her humble transparency is what built a 20 million dollar company! She is a refreshing … Continue reading heart-centered coach & mentor
Tami Van Hoy is an incredible business motivator with a talent for reaching out to groups of people with her inspiring public speaking talents, ability to communicate with her associates and savvy with communicating her ideas to her partners. She has given me the motivation to move on with my personal endeavors and has suggested … Continue reading move on with my personal endeavors
Tami is an eloquent writer and speaker with a dash of humor that makes things interesting! She is true to her beliefs, passionate about her causes and provides down to earth practical advice. Nanci S.