I am enough.
It’s such a popular self-love quote these days, but one that I struggled accepting for the longest time.
Do you ever struggle believing you are enough…
- for the task at hand
- to do a hard thing
- to be more
- to have more
- to accomplish big things
If this sounds familiar, you are not alone. I’m right there with you! So…. I took this to my table time with God and let Him feed my soul with His truth.
A Conversation with God
Where you see [__] insert your name
[__], Stop focusing on being independently enough. This is where the enemy sneaks in to kill and destroy your confidence, reminding you of past failures and current fears. > (…for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control – 2 Timothy 1:7)
[__], when you say ‘I am enough’, the focus is on you, not Me IN you. I am the one who gives you more than you need to be more than enough. > (And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19)
[__], in Christ, I have given you all the strength, wisdom, power, endurance, patience, creativity, love, self-control…. > (…being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy… Colossians 1:11)
[__], in Christ, I supply your every need. In Christ you have all you need to be…
- braver than you think you are
- wiser than you realize
- more patient than you think you can be
- bolder than you believe you are
- more creative than you can imagine…
[__], whatever you need to do, be or withstand, you are MORE than enough in Christ. In you there is the same power that raised Christ from the dead > (that you may know …. his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead… Ephesians 1: 18-20)
[__], in Christ, you are MORE than enough and equipped to do all that I created you to do, for My glory.
What limiting thoughts are you struggling with?
What’s the truth?
Continue the Conversation
A conversation implies back and forth communication. God is speaking over you right now. What is your response? Take some time to meditate and continue this conversation.
Use these questions to chat with God. Let Him bring you into a closer relationship with Him.
- What limiting thoughts are you struggling with?
- What does God say about those limiting thoughts?
- What areas of your life are you drawing on personal belief or strength?
- How does God want to give you more in that area of your life?
- What does God’s word say that He gives you to make this area of your life more empowered?
- Ask God, “what have you prepared me to do for You today? How am I equipped by Your Spirit to be more than enough for Your glory?”
Want the book?
Tami’s book “Feeding a Hungry Soul – Conversations at a Table for Two” is scheduled to launch in 2021.
Join our email list to hear when this book launches and get notification of launch specials!